A success story on Cure of Hypothyroidism System: a gateway to elimination of Hypothyroidism
As we all know that Hypothyroidism refers to any state in which thyroid hormone production is below normal state. There are many conditions that result in hypothyroidism. The thyroid gland is set by another gland which is located right within the brain, the pituitary. Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in humans
A blood test can be used to confirm hypothyroidism in humans. With the exception of certain conditions, the Cure of Hypothyroidism demands life-long medication.
Hypothyroidism is a regular endocrine disorder emanating from deficiency of thyroid hormone. In the United States of America, autoimmune thyroid disease (Hashimoto disease) has been regarded to be the most common cause of hypothyroidism; throughout the globe, iodine deficiency remains the foremost cause in Cure of Hypothyroidism
Signs and symptoms of Hypothyroidism
Symptoms and signs are often subtle and neither sensitive nor specific. The following are symptoms of Cure Of Hypothyroidism
- Tiredness, loss of energy
- Gaining of weight
- Reduction in level of appetite
- Dry skin
- Loss of hair
- Joint pain and Muscle pain
- Mental impairment
- Ability to forget, impaired memory
- Menstrual disruption, impaired fertility
- Blurred vision
- Hearing loss
In Cure Of Hypothyroidism, these are the physical signs of hypothyroidism which majorly include:
- Gaining of weight
- Slowed speech and movements
- Drying of the body skin
- Brittle and straw-like hair
- Loss of scalp hair, pubic hair, axillary hair or a combination
- Dull facial expression
- Pericardial effusion
- Abdominal distention, ascites (uncommon)
- Hypothermia (These can only be found in severe hypothyroid states)
Myxedema coma is an acute form of Cure of Hypothyroidism that most commonly occurs in individuals with undiagnosed or untreated hypothyroidism who are subjected to an external stress.
In Cure Of Hypothyroidism, Hypothyroidism which is an under-performing thyroid may have many varying causes—and some are more prevalent than others. The common cause of hypothyroidism is an autoimmune disease.
- About Autoimmune Disease in Cure Of Hypothyroidism
The body immune systems are charged with safeguarding us from viral and bacterial invaders. The immune system attacks invaders. People with autoimmune hypothyroidism are at a losing end because the immune systems present in their body attacks the normal thyroid gland. These attacks makes the thyroid hormone producing cells to malfunction, and hinder the thyroid gland’s ability to synthesize thyroid hormone.
Disease of Hashimoto in Cure Of Hypothyroidism
The most frequent type of autoimmune hypothyroidism is a disease that causes the thyroid to shrink—this can be called Hashimoto’s disease and may cause Hashimoto’s thyroiditis.
Thyroiditis in Cure of Hypothyroidism
Thyroiditis reveals that the thyroid gland is inflamed.
Other Causes of Hypothyroidism
- Partial or Complete Removal of Thyroid
When a portion of the thyroid gland is surgically removed, this result in causing the remaining thyroid tissue to put an end to the way it functions properly—and may result in hypothyroidism. In some cases, the whole thyroid may be removed totally
As we all knows that most patients undergo radioactive iodine therapy as part of treatment for thyroid cancer. Radioactive iodine demolishes the thyroid tissue resulting in hypothyroidism.
- Congenital Problems: Babies Born With a Thyroid Gland Not Found: Some babies are born without thyroid or the thyroid is malformed. A small number of babies are born with the thyroid intact but not in the right place. When the thyroid is not in the right place, it is called ectopic thyroid. In patients with an ectopic thyroid gland, the enzymes malfunction. Furthermore, there are other cases where the thyroid works properly for years but stops functioning later in a child’s life. The United States of America tests all children at birth against hypothyroidism.
- Medication-related source of Hypothyroidism There are certain medications that can cause a thyroid to lose its ability to produce thyroid hormone. Medications that activate hypothyroidism onset include amiodarone, lithium, , interleukin-2, interferon- alpha and some medications used in treating cancers
- Iodine-related Causes
Iodine levels can also affect thyroid hormone production. The thyroid needs iodine to produce thyroid hormone. An imbalance in iodine—too little or too much —can make or cause hypothyroidism worse.
- Pituitary Gland Dysfunction
The pituitary gland works in combination with the thyroid gland. The pituitary gland informs the thyroid the number of hormone to produce via a hormone called thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH).
How effective is Cure Of Hypothyroidism?
A diagnosis of hypothyroidism can be suspected in patients with fatigue, cold intolerance, constipation etc. A blood test is used to confirm the diagnosis.
However, in the early stage of hypothyroidism, the level of thyroid hormones (T3 and T4) may be normal. Therefore, the main tool for detecting hyperthyroidism is the measurement of the TSH. As stated before, TSH is secreted by pituitary gland. If a decrease in thyroid occurs, the pituitary gland reacts by producing more TSH and the blood TSH level increases in an attempt to encourage thyroid hormone production.
However, there is only one exception. If a decrease in thyroid hormone is due to inadequacy of the pituitary, then the resulting TRH level will be low. As stated before, this kind of thyroid disease is known as “secondary” or “tertiary” hypothyroidism. An exceptional test which is known as TRH test can actually assist distinguish if the disease is caused by inadequacy in the pituitary or the hypothalamus. The test requires an injection of the TRH hormone and is majorly done by an endocrinologist (a hormone specialist).
The blood work mentioned above shows the confirmation in the cure of hypothyroidism, but does not reveal the underlying cause. An amalgamation of antibody screening, the patient’s clinical history, and a thyroid scan can assist diagnose the precise underlying thyroid problem more clearly. If a hypothalamic cause is guessed, an MRI of the brain and other studies may be authorised. This research should be made on a case by case basis.